Aka.ms/accountsettings is a Microsoft portal used to set up the Microsoft account privacy setting; This portal is used when parents want to manage their kid’s Xbox or Minecraft settings to put parental control over there to avoid any unnecessary content for their kids. More or less, many of us are fond of games, especially games like Minecraft, which is the most popular game in demand in the market. From adults to children, people of every age play this game with laptops or computers.
Minecraft is always in trend in the market irrespective of its launch time; it attracts people of every age. Children and adults love to play this game on devices like laptops, computers, Xbox Live, PS consoles like PS4 and PS5, smartphones, and other devices that support the software.
So, if you are an adult or a kid reading this content, you must assure you have a Microsoft account, which is the most important thing to experience the game and can play with your friends or family members as it is a multiplayer game. Microsoft also ensures that the data and privacy of the user are highly secure. Also, it gives additional features for gaming so that everyone can have a better gaming experience.
But, before experiencing such an interesting game, we cannot overlook “aka.ms/accountsettings”, which is required for this game. So, you must be thinking of what it is? But, no need to worry; you will master about aka.ms/accountsettings after reading the content.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
All Microsoft users are aware of this feature, especially gamers, but if you don’t know, no need to worry; we will discuss it here.
This “aka.ms/accountsettings” helps users customize their account settings as needed. Besides customizing the account settings, it looks over the privacy settings too. For example, no children who play games using your Microsoft account can see any adult content available or present in the game, thus playing a big role in privacy for the user of the game.
How to customize your aka.ms/accountsettings?
As mentioned earlier, Microsoft gives complete privacy to its users and is user-friendly.
So, to customize your aka.ms/accountsettings, below are the steps you need to follow for complete set-up:
Step 1: Login to https://account.xbox.com/settings by entering your email-id and password. If you do not have an account, then click on the sign-in option as given in the picture; you’ll be redirected to that tab and create an account to proceed into the next step.
Step 2: After logging in to your account, go to Child Account’s Profile.
Step 3: Finally, choose the Privacy settings option and click on Minor’s GT.
If you have a child account, there is one issue: you cannot play multiplayer games. If you want to, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings by entering your email-id and password. If you do not have an account, click on the sign-in option after clicking on the mentioned link and you will be redirected to that tab and create an account to proceed into the next step.
- Once log in to your account, go to Child Account’s Profile.
- After that, go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Box, and on the allow option, you can join multiplayer games and add friends.
After following these steps, you can enjoy gaming on your device and get the full experience without any issues. Aka.ms/accountsettings error. Although Microsoft allows such a brilliant feature rather than privacy and security policy for users and kids playing games, you can say glitch or error associated with this setting.
Check now: Xbox console setup Aka.ms/xboxsetup
The error or glitch is nothing but the notification that pops up on your screen, which the Microsoft Minecraft users face while trying to connect with their friends in a game that is the realm of a friend. The notification displays an alert message containing https://account.xbox.xom/settings message to visit that site to the Minecraft gamers. Even though after clicking on the alert pop up after redirecting to the page, it leads to the help center page rather than redirecting to the proper settings window.
Now, you must think it is a rare case facing the error, but no, you are wrong. The majority of the users face this issue while playing the game rather than connecting with the realm friend.
This error mainly occurs because Microsoft is concerned with the user privacy settings and such that no adult content or 18+ content in the game is not visible to the child. If you have any error or do not properly set up the privacy settings, then this error is bound to occur.
Solution to fix the aka ms accountsettings Error
There is nothing to worry about because every problem has its solution. If there is a problem, then there must be a solution associated with it, and so is in this case.
Follow the steps properly mentioned below to fix the pop-up issue and get a better experience:
Step 1: Log in to https://account.xbox.xom/settings by entering your email-id and password. If you do not have an account, click on the sign-in option after clicking on the mentioned link and you will be redirected to that tab and create an account to proceed into the next step.
Step 2: After logging in to your account, go to Child Account’s Profile.
Step 3: After that, go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Box.
Step 4: Finally, click on the Join Multiplayer Games option and click on you can create and join clubs option.
So, these are the few steps you need to follow to solve the pop-up problem or the error of aka.ms/accountsettings. After this, you will enjoy the game without notifications, problems, or glitches.
Solution for abnormalities aka ms accountsettings
It is obvious to face some abnormalities in aka.ms/accountsettings, or it may happen that it is not working properly or entirely dead. In this scenario, you will be unable to access the features provided by Microsoft. Nothing to worry about, read the solutions provided below:
- It is the most important priority to play games to remain updated with the game. If you face any issue regarding the settings or it is not working, just update the game and make sure to use the non-beta version and solve the problem.
- No software, especially antivirus and third-party apps, must interfere while gaming. If so, ensure they either block or remove access from the game, which you can do from the settings menu.
- Internet connection is another important criterion for online gaming. If your aka.ms/accountsettings is not working properly, make sure you have a good internet connection and are stable. Having a stable internet connection might solve the problem. You can use the ethernet for a better and more stable internet connection if you face an internet issue for a longer duration.
- Ensure to clear all your cache, cookies, and browsing history from your browser and keep the browser updated. This solution will help you solve the error and make your browser faster.
- You need to check whether your system is updated or not. If not, update your system as per the recent update feature because the system may not fulfill the requirement for the game, or the features are back-dated.
- Ensure that your system specifications meet the required criterion for the game to play; if not, then search for such devices that meet the required criterion.
- Lastly, you can uninstall and reinstall the whole process because it may happen during installation; there might be some bug, or there might be some installation issue mainly due to lack of stability in the internet connectivity or due to the antivirus.
So, these are the reasons for not working on aka.ms/accountsettings. You can try out any of the solutions mentioned above as per your error, and one of them will solve your problem and have a better experience.
Check now: Minecraft remoteconnect Aka.ms/remoteconnect
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q.1. How do I fix solve signing or logging in the issue?
A.1. If you cannot sign in, make use that the provided email-id is not registered before, and you have a stable internet connection. For logging issues, make sure you type the right mail-id and password registered before.
Q.2. Is our data secured and safe after registering?
A.2. There is nothing to worry about your data privacy in this case as everything is secured, and the company is highly concerned about your data. In addition, the company hires brilliant developers and cybersecurity experts to ensure that nothing is leaked or hacked.
Q.3. What is the total number of devices I can log in to my Microsoft account?
A.3. You can sign in or log in to your Microsoft account on most five devices.
Q.4. Every time I try to connect with my teammates, notifications pop up. What is the solution?
A.4. The solution is already mentioned above in the content. Make sure you follow the steps briefly mentioned above and work accordingly.
Q.5. The game is not open after installation. What to do?
A.5. If the game does not open after installation, ensure that your system meets the required criterion and ensure that your antivirus is not blocking the software. Also, make sure that your system software is updated as per requirement, and your internet connection is excellent and stable, and if not, connect your device with ethernet.
Check now: All about www aka ms yourpc